Do you wish you knew better how to guide your children to become more:
- cooperative, considerate and communicative
- emotionally mature and socially confident
- motivated, self-reliant and thorough about daily routines, homework, after-school activities and household chores
- skilled in ‘school success strategies’ and academic basics
Our Family Learning Sessions are for families whose children are experiencing problems, whether mild or severe, with behaviour, confidence, social skills, motivation, concentration or learning.
During the private Family Learning Sessions the whole family learns and practises new skills for achieving a Calmer, Easier, Happier family life.
As well as teaching your child the skills and attitudes he/she needs (behavioural, social or academic), we teach parents effective strategies and demonstrate our methods. This helps parents learn how to teach and train their children without needing ongoing support.
Very often, just a few Family Learning Sessions are enough to significantly transform the daily flashpoints that parents find so frustrating: morning routines, meal-times, homework, sibling squabbles, music practice, bed-times etc. As parents and children learn new skills, the atmosphere at home becomes more positive and focussed.
- tailored specifically to each family's needs
- led by highly skilled and experienced specialists in learning and behaviour
- suitable for all families, whether your child has a specific learning difficulty or needs extra help for any other reason
- support materials included at no extra charge
- use of our extensive lending library of children's books and learning games (ages 6 months to adolescence) and books on education and parenting
- each session is 1½ hours at The New Learning Centre in West Hampstead
- one parent or both, one child or more, grannies and nannies welcome weekdays, weekends and holidays, daytimes or evenings
- very flexible: one-off, twice-weekly, weekly, fortnightly or intensive, etc
- fee per each session: £120 for 1½ hour.